Last Monday, both Will and I had a day off so we went to Timpanogos Cave. Will had heard that this is a popular BYU date; I think that's pretty funny. . .it's so steep I doubt you could have much meaningful conversation while hiking up. Maybe it's a litmus test for outdoorsy types.
We have plans later this month and next month to go to Moab, visit Bear Lake, and stop by in Logan one more time before we leave, so we're soaking up the dry desert air before we head out west.
I am currently dreading the packing. I have a fear of losing something important or breaking something important. I hate how you don't think you have much stuff and then you start packing and realize you have a lot more stuff than you think you do. I'm grateful for my parents who are coming to help me, and for my sweet husband who has an amazing ability to calm me down when my worries whip me up into a frenzy.
So, any advice for packing and moving? Bring it on!
I am currently dreading the packing. I have a fear of losing something important or breaking something important. I hate how you don't think you have much stuff and then you start packing and realize you have a lot more stuff than you think you do. I'm grateful for my parents who are coming to help me, and for my sweet husband who has an amazing ability to calm me down when my worries whip me up into a frenzy.
So, any advice for packing and moving? Bring it on!
3 comments:
I really like the cave. Sounds like you have a busy month ahead.
Pack me pack me. :) That will help. I can hold all the fragile stuff and tell you ridiculous stories all the way there...
Hahaha, I just wrote a post with almost the same title. As for advice for packing and moving: don't do it. Ever. Staying in the same apartment for ever and ever is looking more and more appealing...
Post a Comment