6.30.2009

So much to say.

I have two times when I find it especially hard to blog: when there is too much to say and when there is nothing to say. Right now, we're definitely in the former category. If I wanted to I could talk about:
  • The packing, the endless packing
  • The U-Haul fiasco
  • My parents and I packing the truck (without Will or any other help, thanks to the Wasatch Back Relay) in a Utah summer rain shower
  • The lovely condo across from temple square we stayed in over the weekend while our house was in a U-Haul truck
  • The beautiful, relaxing Father's Day we spent together (and the delectable brunch at the Grand America)
  • Our two-day caravan drive to the Bay Area (with a quick stop in Lake Tahoe to satisfy Will's curiosity)
  • The Stanford housing fiasco
  • The unpacking, the endless unpacking
  • A bike theft, two parking tickets
  • The delectable vine-ripened strawberries in the CSA box we got today
But I think I'll just say that we're here in California, it is wonderful and exciting (and new for one of us) and we are very grateful (especially for helpful family members)!

2 comments:

deena said...

All's well that ends well.

Joanna said...

Now that you're hopefully a little more settled in, how do you like the Stanford area?